Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Awesome App for parents!!

From one parent to another. My son started preschool this year and I began to see all if his artwork! I love seeing all the fun things they create. I then found this awesome app to help me keep digital photos of the artwork so I don't need to save & store the actual artwork... Lets be honest, that would be a lot if art over the next 12 or 13 years!!!

So Artkive is amazing! Not only can you take a photo of the artwork and save it, you can save it to an album with the year and even date it was created as share it with friends and family. Once the year is over you can even print a book of all the art! Isn't that awesome you can have it all in one place!!! So check it out! You can even have separate albums for each child!
Enjoy!!



1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I have reached maximum capacity for storage for both of my boys' art work. I feel guilty throwing it away! I am going to check this app out. Thanks for sharing Gia!

    ReplyDelete